CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionOutlines best practices for the psychosocial problems associated with the chronic and major health conditions of the 21st century, such as paediatric asthma, Type I and Type II diabetes, obesity, paediatric cancer, and adult hypertension. This text is suitable for students and for practitioners specialising in social work in health settings.
- Author BiographyMarcia Egan is an Associate Professor at the College of Social Work, University of Tennessee, USA.
- Author(s)Marcia Egan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication22/12/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note56 black & white tables
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.