Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £31.22Trending at £33.31
About this product
- DescriptionA concise, accessible and authoritative guide to evidence-based policy and practice in contemporary mental health social work.
- Author BiographyMartin Webber is Programme Leader of the MSc in Mental Health Social Work with Children & Adults at the Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London. This is a post-qualifying course for experienced social workers who wish to acquire research training and become advanced practitioners. He came to the Institute of Psychiatry in 2002 as a Social Science Fellow to undertake an MSc in Health Services Research and PhD research on the role of social capital on recovery from depression. He is a qualified social worker and has worked as an Approved Social Worker in a community mental health team in the Royal Borough of Kingston-upon-Thames.
- Author(s)Martin Webber
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePost-Qualifying Social Work Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/04/2011
- Content Note5 illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.