Evidence-based Social Work: A Critical Stance by Professor Mel Gray, Stephen A. Webb, Debbie Plath (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £50.08Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £14.31Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a critical analysis of evidence-based practice in social work. This book introduces readers to the research, policy, legislative, and practice context. It discusses what constitutes knowledge in social work, the values and beliefs that lie behind EBP and problems of implementation, formalisation and resource management.
- Author BiographyMel Gray is Professor of Social Work and a full-time researcher in the Institute for Social Well-being at the University of Newcastle, Australia. Debbie Plath is Senior Lecturer in Social Work in the School of Humanities and Social Science at the University of Newcastle, Australia. Stephen A. Webb is Professor of Human Sciences and Director of the Institute for Social Well-being at the University of Newcastle, Australia.
- Author(s)Debbie Plath,Professor Mel Gray,Stephen A. Webb
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.