All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.35
- £14.30Trending at £21.73
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.57Trending at £8.45
- £28.88Trending at £30.46
About this product
- DescriptionLearning from the successes and failures of others is a necessity in the field of public sector innovation. This book develops guidelines for policymakers, practitioners and policy analysts to understand what drives policy success and to transfer innovations from a source case to a target case with a view to assisting effective policy design.
- Author BiographyPaola Coletti has a PhD in public policy Analysis at university of Pavia. She received a Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship at Polytechnic of Milan in Public Policy Analysis (2007-2010). Her scientific interests include public policy analysis, with specific reference to the theories and methods for decision analysis and evaluation, public administration and local government.
- Author(s)P. Coletti
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content NoteVIII, 108 p.
- Weight302 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.