Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £67.17Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.60Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by megabooks-uk
- Est. delivery by 21 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.73
- £3.99Trending at £6.97
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.96
- £11.51Trending at £14.43
About this product
- DescriptionWill prove vital for the successful extension of evidence-based evaluation to mental health services in general.
- Author BiographyStefan Priebe is Chair of Social and Community Psychiatry at St Bartholomew's Hospital, London and the Royal London School of Medicine and Dentistry. Mike Slade is Lecturer in Clinical Psychology at the Institute of Psychiatry, London.
- Author(s)Mike Slade,Stefan Priebe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2002
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Foreword byDr. Anthony Clare
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.