All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA case-based exploration of norms of evidential reasoning embodied in archaeological practice.
- Author BiographyRobert Chapman is Emeritus Professor of Archaeology at the University of Reading, UK. Alison Wylie is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Washington, USA, and at Durham University, UK.
- Author(s)Alison Wylie,Robert Chapman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- Series TitleDebates in Archaeology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Note30 bw illus
- Weight461 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.