All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £38.88
- £6.19Trending at £6.28
- £10.99Trending at £11.90
- £4.48Trending at £4.56
- £4.80Trending at £8.96
- £10.05Trending at £15.34
- £4.85Trending at £4.91
About this product
- DescriptionRead by David Suchet, the voice of Hercule Poirot. One of Agatha Christie's most loved mysteries, Evil Under the Sun remains one of her best and most delightfully cryptic murder mysteries ever.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in 44 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/02/2005
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight160 g
- Width139 mm
- Height142 mm
- Read byDavid Suchet
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time380
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.