All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPoliticians and the press exploit the rhetorical strength of the word 'evil' in phrases such as 'evil regimes' or 'Axis of Evil'. But does it have any role in political theory? This title explores the actual and possible roles of evil in current-day international politics.
- Author BiographyBruce Haddock holds the Chair in European Social and Political Thought at Cardiff University. He has published numerous books and articles, most recently A History of Political Thought: From Antiquity to the Present (Polity: 2008). Peri Roberts is Senior Lecturer in the School of European Studies at Cardiff University. He is author of Political Constructivism (Routledge: 2007) and contributed to Multiculturalism, Identity and Rights (Routledge: 2003). Peter Sutch is Senior Lecturer in the School of European Studies at Cardiff University. He is co-author, with Peri Roberts, of An Introduction to Political Thought (EUP: 2012).
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byBruce Haddock,Peri Roberts,Peter Sutch
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.11Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.