CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume reflects on the first administration of Evo Morales and his party, the Movimiento al Socialismo (MAS), the history of the movement, and Bolivian politics and society under the MAS since 2005. Morales has been widely touted as the first indigenous leader of a South American country since the European Conquest.
- Author BiographyAdrian Pearce is lecturer in Brazilian and Spanish-American History at King's College, London, and lecturer in Latin American Studies at ISA.
- PublisherInstitute for Latin American Studies
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitute for the Study of the Americas
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAdrian Pearce
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.