Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.74Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/1979
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Downstate Series of Research in Psychiatry and Psychology
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note100 black & white illustrations
- Weight1006 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byHenri Begleiter
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1979
- Table Of ContentsSection I Stimulus Meaning and Evoked Potentials.- Stimuli With Biological Significance.- Event-Related Brain Potentials: A Tool in the Study of Human Information Processing.- Neuroelectrical Correlates of Semantic Processes.- P300--Thirteen Years Later.- Visual Evoked Potentials and Affective Ratings of Semantic Stimuli.- Functional Landscapes of the Brain: An Electrotopographic Perspective.- Connotative Meaning and Averaged Evoked Potentials.- Cognition and the Brain.- Section II Brain Dysfunction and Evoked Potentials.- Electrophysiological Assessments in Mentally Retarded Individuals: From Brainstem to Cortex.- The Use of Evoked Response Procedures in Studies of Reading Disability.- Brain Dysfunction and Evoked Potentials.- Visual Evoked Potentials and Brain Dysfunction in Chronic Alcoholics.- Relationships Between Behavioral and Electrocortical Responses of Aphasic and Non-Aphasic Brain-Damaged Adults to Semantic Materials.- The Evoked Response as a Measure of Cerebral Dysfunction.- Evoked Potentials in Patients With Neurological Disorders.- Section III Psychopathology and Evoked Potentials.- Auditory Evoked Potentials in Children at High Risk for Schizophrenia.- An Evoked Potential Study of Endogenous Affective Disorders.- Auditory Evoked Potentials and Psychopathology.- A Neurophysiology of Mind?.- Signal-to-Noise Ratio and Response Variability in Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia.- Sensory Evoked Potentials in Psychosis.- Late Event-Related Potentials and Schizophrenia.- Schizophrenia and Evoked Potentials.- Section IV Data Analysis.- Neurophysiological Correlates of Central Masking.- Basis Functions in the Analysis of Evoked Potentials.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.