All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreator of the highly-trafficked Cosmicfingerprints.com tackles the theory of evolution from a scientific and spiritual perspective, arguing that the concept is more complex than most realize and that science does not negate belief in a deity.
- Author BiographyPerry Marshall is an author, speaker, engineer, and world-renowned business consultant in Chicago. With a decade of research, he brings a fresh perspective to the 150-year-old evolution debate. Bill Gates of Microsoft and the founders of Google revolutionized software and the Internet through their status as outsiders. Similarly, this book harnesses a communication engineer's outsider's perspective to reveal a century of unrecognized research and discoveries. Evolution 2.0 resolves the conflict between Darwin and Design, opening new avenues of science research and raising tantalizing new questions.Perry's work in digital communications, control systems, acoustics, and e-commerce bring practical insight to questions about nature and science. His books include 80/20 Sales and Marketing, Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords, and Industrial Ethernet. He has a degree in Electrical Engineering. He's consulted in over 300 industries, from computer hardware and software to health care and finance.
- Author(s)Perry Marshall
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication17/10/2017
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementFirst Trade Paper Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.