All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is aimed at students taking courses on evolution in universities and colleges. Its approach and its structure are very different from previously-published evolution texts. The core theme in this book is how evolution works by changing the course of embryonic and post-embryonic development.
- Author BiographyWallace Arthur is Professor of Zoology at the National University of Ireland, Galway. He is one of the founding editors of the journal Evolution & Development. He obtained his PhD from the University of Nottingham, and held positions at several British universities before moving to Galway in 2004. He has been a Visiting Research Scholar at Harvard University and a Visiting Associate of Darwin College, Cambridge.
- PrizesCommended for PROSE (Biological Sciences) 2011.
- Author(s)Wallace Arthur
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight1010 g
- Width187 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.32
- £40.35Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £30.00Trending at £31.97
- £16.27Trending at £16.46
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.