All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.07
- £12.53Trending at £14.77
- £6.48Trending at £8.99
- £6.26Trending at £6.49
- £11.37Trending at £21.76
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
- £9.25Trending at £14.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis evolutionary cognitive science of religion is concerned specifically with exploring the relationship between the evolution of the human mind, the evolution of culture in general, and the origins and subsequent development of religion. This volume brings together specialists from different disciplines to reflect on these questions.
- Author BiographyFraser Watts is Fellow of Queens' College at the University of Cambridge, Leon P. Turner is Senior Research Associate at the University of Cambridge.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight558 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byLeon P. Turner,Revd. Dr. Fraser Watts
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.