All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the development and impact of some of the most controversial of scientific theories. This book examines scholarship and trends within the study of evolution.
- Author BiographyPeter J. Bowler is Reader in the History of Science at Queen's University, Belfast, and is well known on both sides of the Atlantic for his books on the history of evolutionism.
- Author(s)Peter J. Bowler
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note8 b/w photographs, 28 line illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.