Evolution and Biocomputation: Computational Models of Evolution by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 1995)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £80.36Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £16.65Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 1 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £6.36Trending at £6.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains papers devoted to the concept of biological evolution as a giant computational process being carried out over a vast spatial and temporal scale. The contributors discuss specific topics, such as population genetics, artificial life, evolution and selection.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication06/03/1995
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 899
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight413 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byFrank H. Eeckman,Wolfgang Banzhaf
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1995 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.