Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.39Trending at £10.21
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of the future of economics as a viable discipline analyses some attempts to redirect theoretical economics to real world issues. It proposes a move away from mathematical formulizations and greater tolerance for the possibilitiy of learning from other sciences, especially biology.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey M. Hodgson, Research Professor in Business Studies, University of Hertfordshire, UK
- Author(s)Geoffrey M. Hodgson
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2000
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edition StatementGeoffrey M Hodgson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.