All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Eyewitness Science series, this book looks at the theory of evolution including a look at creation stories, fairies and dragons, extinct animals, Charles Darwin, struggle for existence, adaptation, fossil intermediates, genetics and the DNA puzzle.
- PrizesWinner of Science Book Junior Prize 1994.
- Author(s)Linda Gamlin
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/1993
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleEyewitness Science
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/07/2000
- Content Notecolour illustrations and photographs
- Weight531 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Interest Agefrom 12
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £5.49Trending at £6.09
- £7.31Trending at £9.76
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
- £7.40Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.