Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.15
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionExamines theories and methods used to study age-structured populations.
- Author(s)Brian Charlesworth
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/1994
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Mathematical Biology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 14
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byC. Cannings,Frank C. Hoppensteadt,L. A. Segel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.