Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- Author(s)Pradeep S. Mehta
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Global Competition
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight494 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Adoption and Reform of Competition Laws and Enforcement: A Cross-Country Perspective Vivek Ghosal 2. The Czech Republic's Experience with Competition Policy and Law Sonia Gasparikova 3. The Development of the Hungarian Competition Law - from the Outset (1991) until 2007 Jozsef Sarai and Gabor Szoboszlay 4. Evolution of Competition Policy and Law in India S Chakravarthy 5. A Half Century of Irish Antitrust Patrick M. Lyons, Patrick Massey and Moore McDowell 6. Evolution of the Competition Law and Competition Policy in Poland Tomasz Odziemczyk 7. Competition Law and Policy in Serbia in the Context of the EU Accession Process Slavica Penev and Sanja Filipovic 8. The Evolution of Competition Policy and Law in South Africa Nandi Mokoena 9. Why do Countries Adopt Competition Laws: the Tanzanian Case Fredrick S. Ringo 10. The Evolution of Competition Law and Policy in the United Kingdom Andrew Scott
- Author BiographyPradeep S. Mehta is the founder Secretary General of Consumer Unity & Trust Society (CUTS), a leading economic policy research, advocacy and networking organisation, and serves on several policy-making bodies of the Government of India, related to trade, investment, competition, environment and consumer affairs.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.