Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionEvolution of Sexual Reproduction in Marine Invertebrates
- Author BiographyProf. Ostrovsky's research interests are early evolution, radiations and paleogeography of marine colonial invertebrates, in particular Bryozoa. He also works on their biogeography, taxonomy and reproductive ecology, and study evolution of reproductive patterns and polymorphism. Prof. Ostrovsky is affiliated at the Department of Palaeontology, Geozentrum, University of Vienna, Austria and at the Department of Invertebrate Zoology, Saint Petersburg State University, Russia.
- Author(s)Andrew (Andrey N.) Ostrovsky
- Date of Publication17/12/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note93 black & white illustrations, 10 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1192 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.