All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Manuela Geranio
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication09/04/2016
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 40 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight380 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of Contents1 The exchange industry: recent facts and the current scenario.- 2 The functions and economics of the exchange markets.- 3 Strategic patterns of exchanges.- 4 The surge of alternative players in the trading field.- 5 The governance of exchanges.- 6 Regulation on exchanges: new threats and opportunities.- 7 Issues at a glance in the exchange industry.
- Author BiographyManuela Geranio is Tenured Researcher in Financial Markets and Institutions and Adjunct Professor of International Financial Markets at Bocconi University, Milan. She holds a PhD in Business Administration. Her research focuses on equity markets, both at the domestic and at the international level, including IPOs, delistings, private equity deals, and exchange market strategies. Recently she cooperated with industry players and regulators in the development of the Italian Stock Exchange.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.