CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleEvolutionary Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note51 black & white illustrations, 7 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight992 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byMax K. Hecht
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1978
- Table Of Contents1. Precambrian Evolution of Photosynthetic and Respiratory Organisms.- 2. Molecular Structure and Protein Variation within and among Populations.- 3. Multilocus Systems in Evolution.- 4. The Origin of Isolating Mechanisms in Flowering Plants.- 5. A Predator's View of Animal Color Patterns.- 6. Mimicry in Plants.- 7. Case Studies in the Evolution of Species Complexes in Mimulus.- 8. Morphometric Relationships and Rates of Evolution among Paleozoic Vascular Plants.- 9. Community Evolution and Rates of Cladogenesis.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.