All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book places the wealth of data that have been collected on plants into the unifying framework of game theory.
- Author BiographyTom De Jong is a Professor in the Institute of Biology, Leiden University. His research focuses on aspects of the ecology and evolution of dioecious plants. Peter Klinkhamer is a Professor in the Institute of Biology, Leiden University. His interests include the evolution of monocarpy, optimal defense against herbivory and selective embryo abortion.
- Author(s)Peter G.L. Klinkhamer,Tom J. De Jong
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2005
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note110 b/w illus. 17 tables
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.