Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe economic concept of equilibrium infers rational participants, yet what happens when analysts and traders behave unpredictably? Darwin takes over. This book shows how traditional economic equilibria can exist despite natural selection in irrational markets.
- Author(s)Guo Ying Luo
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Economic Theory
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight485 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.