All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- Author(s)Pranveer Singh
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication17/10/2015
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight434 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Population Genetics: An Introduction.- 2. Drosophila ananassae.- 3. Geographical distribution of Inversion Polymorphism.- 4. Population Structure and Gene Flow.- 5. Chromosomal Associations in Natural and Laboratory Populations of Drosophila ananassae.- 6. Chromosomal aberrations in Drosophila ananassae.
- Author BiographyDr. Pranveer Singh was born in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India on July11, 1976. Dr. Singh did his graduation in Zoology, Botany and Post graduation in Zoology with specialization in cytogenetics, both from university of Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India in the year 1998 and 2000 respectively. Dr. Singh completed his doctoral thesis in evolutionary population genetics from Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India in the year 2007. He did his postdoctoral study (2008-2012) as a UGC-DS Kothari Postdoctoral Fellow in biophysics/proteomics from Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, Karnataka, India. At IISc, his work involved protein engineering of HIV envelope protein to design an immunogen to be used as a subunit vaccine for HIV-1. This work was funded by International AIDS vaccine initiative (IAVI), USA. Currently, he is working as Assistant Professor in department of zoology, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU), Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh, India. He has already published three books: Surface Plasmon Resonance; Chordates: Comparative Account of Physiology and Chordates: Origin, Affinity and Evolution with Nova Scientific Publishers, New York, U.S.A. His research interests include, Biophysics, proteomics, vaccine design, protein folding-unfolding kinetics, epidemiology of diseases, evolutionary genetics, and population genetics. Dr. Singh is currently senior member of Asia-Pacific chemical biology and environmental engineering society (APCBEES). Dr. Singh is awarded with national level fellowships for doctoral and postdoctoral studies. Dr. Singh has served in various university level committees.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.