CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Evolutionary Programming VI: 6th International Conference, EP 97, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, April 13-16, 1997, Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 1997)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £13.68Trending at £17.33
- £4.63Trending at £5.27
- £13.39Trending at £15.43
- £10.58Trending at £10.71
- £4.95Trending at £5.01
- £4.95Trending at £5.96
- £7.42Trending at £8.94
About this product
- DescriptionThese conference proceedings feature 36 revised full papers on evolutionary methods for modelling and training, alternative frameworks for the computational study of evolutionary social systems, genetic programming: issues and applications and issues in evolutionary optimization.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/04/1997
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number1213
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteX, 466 p.
- Weight1460 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJ. McDonnell,Peter J. Angeline,Richard Eberhart,Robert G. Reynolds
- Edition Statement1997 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.