Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.22
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £26.06
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/06/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleNATO Science Series A
- Series Part/Volume Number92
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1014 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byJean-Louis Hartenberger,W. Patrick Luckett
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
- Table Of ContentsOrigin and Eutherian Affinities of Rodentia.- The Order Rodentia: Major Questions on Their Evolutionary Origin, Relationships and Suprafamilial Systematics.- Possible Phylogenetic Relationship of Asiatic Eurymylids and Rodents, with Comments on Mimotonids.- Cranial Evidence for Rodent Affinities.- Rodent and Lagomorph Morphotype Adaptations, Origins, and Relationships: Some Postcranial Attributes Analyzed.- Enamel Structure of Early Mammals and Its Role in Evaluating Relationships among Rodents.- Reconstruction of Ancestral Cranioskeletal Features in the Order Lagomorpha.- A Phylogeny of Rodentia and Other Eutherian Orders: Parsimony Analysis Utilizing Amino Acid Sequences of Alpha and Beta Hemoglobin Chains.- Superordinal Affinities of Rodentia Studied by Sequence Analysis of Eye Lens Protein.- Superordinal and Intraordinal Affinities of Rodents: Developmental Evidence from the Dentition and Placentation.- Phyletic Relationships Among Rodent Higher Categories.- Possible Evolutionary Relationships among Eocene and Lower Oligocene Rodents of Asia, Europe and North America.- Cranial Foramina of Rodents.- Phylogenetic Analysis of Middle Ear Features in Fossil and Living Rodents.- Systematic Value of the Carotid Arterial Pattern in Rodents.- Homologies of Molar Cusps and Crests, and Their Bearing on Assessments of Rodent Phylogeny.- Evolutionary Trends in the Enamel of Rodent Incisors.- Rodent Macromolecular Systematics.- Specific Problems of Intraordinal Relationships.- Reproductive and Chromosomal Characters of Ctenodactylids as a Key to Their Evolutionary Relationships.- The Relationships, Origin and Dispersal of the Hystricognathous Rodents.- Myology of Hystricognath Rodents: An Analysis of Form, Function, and Phylogeny.- Amino Acid Sequence Data and Evolutionary Relationships among Hystricognaths and Other Rodents.- New Phiomorpha and Anomaluridae from the Late Eocene of North-West Africa: Phylogenetic Implications.- Problems in Muroid Phylogeny: Relationship to Other Rodents and Origin of Major Groups.- Origin and Evolutionary Relationships among Geomyoids.- Evolutionary Data on Steppe Lemmings (Arvicolidae, Rodentia).- Karyotype Variability and Chromosome Transilience in Rodents: The Case of the Genus Mus.- Electromorphs and Phylogeny in Muroid Rodents.- Concluding Remarks.- Evolutionary Relationships among Rodents: Comments and Conclusions.- Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.