All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionElaborates on author's pioneering work on developmental systems by spelling out that work's implications for the fields of evolutionary theory, developmental and social psychology, feminism, and epistemology.
- Author BiographySusan Oyama is Professor of Psychology at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice and the Graduate School and University Center, City University of New York. Her book The Ontogeny of Information is also published by Duke University Press.
- Author(s)Susan Oyama
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2000
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleScience and Cultural Theory
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note6 figures
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.