All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores discourse genres in Web-mediated communication, and in particular it deals with genre change and evolution under the pressure of technological renewal and the availability of new affordances, focusing on a variety of discursive practices including those that emerge from Web 2.0 platforms.
- Author BiographySandra Campagna is an Associate Professor of English Language, Linguistics and Translation at the Faculty of Economics of the University of Torino, Italy. Giuliana Garzone is Professor of English Language, Linguistics and Translation in the Department of Studies in Language Mediation and Intercultural Communication, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Italy. Cornelia Ilie is Professor of English Linguistics in the Department of Language and Linguistics, Faculty of Culture and Society, Malmo University, Sweden. Elizabeth Rowley-Jolivet is a member of the Laboratoire Ligerien de Linguistique, Universite d'Orleans, France.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication11/12/2012
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleLinguistic Insights
- Series Part/Volume Number140
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byCornelia Ilie,Giuliana Elena Garzone,Sandra Campagna
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £16.01Trending at £16.49
- £66.59Trending at £105.63
- £15.37Trending at £20.29
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £23.53Trending at £30.03
- £17.18Trending at £17.88
- £19.36Trending at £26.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.