CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.07Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionRooted in applied kinesiology and traditional Chinese medicine, evolving thought field therapy (EvTFT) has become an alternative psychotherapy of choice.
- Author BiographySheila S. Bender, Ph.D., is a licensed psychologist with nearly 30 years of clinical experience. She is newly retired from the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Victoria Britt, MSW, has been in private practice as a social worker since 1981. Her specialty areas include family therapy, trauma, and sexual abuse. As a one of the founders of The BDB Group, she has taught EVtFT nationally and internationally and has introduced energy psychology to corporate audiences. John H. Diepold, Jr., Ph.D., is a licensed psychologist in private practice since 1980. He has presented workshops nationally and internationally on evolving thought field therapy (EvTFT) and is the originator of the touch-and-breathe (TAB) treatment approach, and developer of the concepts of elaters and frequency resonance coherence.
- Author(s)John H. Diepold,Sheila Sidney Bender,Victoria Britt
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication02/04/2004
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight720 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.