All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Hakim Abderrezak
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication20/06/2016
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note4 maps, 17 b&w illus.
- Weight368 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Mediterraneans and Migrations in the Global Era 1. Disimmigration as a Remedy for the Illness of Immigration in Ismael Ferroukhi's Le grand voyage 2. Burning the Sea : Clandestine Migration Across the Mediterranean in Francophone Moroccan Illiterature 3. Southward Road Narratives: How French Citizens Become Clandestine Immigrants in Algeria 4. The New Eldorado in Mediterranean Music 5. Europe Bound: Shooting Illegals at Sea 6. Heading Home: Post-Mortem Road Narratives Conclusion: White Sea of the Middle or Wide Sea to Meddle In ? Notes Bibliography Filmography Discography Works Cited Index
- Author BiographyHakim Abderrezak is Associate Professor of French and Francophone Studies at the University of Minnesota.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.07
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.