All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean for film and video to be experimental? This title features a collection of essays framed by the concept ex- - meaning from, outside, and no longer. It explores the aesthetic, technical, and theoretical reverberations of avant-garde film and video.
- Author BiographyAkira Mizuta Lippit is Professor of Cinematic Arts, Comparative Literature, and East Asian Languages and Cultures at the University of Southern California. He is on the board of Film Quarterly, and is author of Atomic Light (Shadow Optics) and Electric Animal: Toward a Rhetoric of Wildlife.
- Author(s)Akira Mizuta Lippit
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note25 b/w photographs
- Weight45 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.73
- £21.31Trending at £29.90
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.78
- £13.47Trending at £25.43
- £18.30Trending at £29.77
- £18.23Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.