Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.17
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection evaluates the crisis of confidence in human rights which underpins understandings of just decision making and liberal democracy.
- Author BiographyRob Dickinson is a Lecturer at Newcastle Law School, where his research focuses on self-determination, rights of minorities and oppression. Elena Katselli Proukaki is a Lecturer at Newcastle Law School, where her research areas focus on state responsibility, human rights violations and armed conflict. Colin Murray is a Lecturer in Law at Newcastle University, where his research interests focus on concepts of allegiance, citizenship and national security. Ole W. Pedersen is a Lecturer at Newcastle Law School, where his research interests focus on environmental law, human rights and public law.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byColin Murray,Elena Katselli,Ole W. Pedersen,Rob Dickinson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.