All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides approximately eighty examples illustrating the theory of controlled discrete-time Markov processes. Except for applications of the theory to real-life problems like stock exchange, queues, gambling, optimal search etc, this title pays attention to counter-intuitive, unexpected properties of optimization problems.
- Author(s)Alexey B. Piunovskiy
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSeries On Optimization And Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.