All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionA clear account of contemporary techniques in the theory and practice of excavation.
- Author(s)Steve Roskams
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2001
- Series TitleCambridge Manuals in Archaeology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note72 b/w illus.
- Weight530 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Series Edited byGraeme Barker,Elizabeth Slater,Peter Bogucki
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.