All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcavation of approximately a third of a hectare in the north-western part of the historic core of Worcester revealed evidence for activity dating from the Roman to the post-medieval and early modern period. This book analyses all aspects of the archaeological evidence in combination with detailed study of the available documentary and more.
- Author(s)Peter Davenport
- PublisherCotswold Archaeological Trust Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCotswold Archaeological Trust Ltd
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.