Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £23.85Trending at £31.58
- £37.67Trending at £42.69
- £17.50Trending at £20.18
- £25.49Trending at £28.20
- £25.08Trending at £27.61
- £21.32Trending at £24.48
- £5.73Trending at £6.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis resource shows how to select, implement and utilize Excel 10's features and also prepares readers to take and pass all levels of the Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) certification exams.
- Author BiographyKathy Ivens (Philadelphia, PA) has been a computer consultant since 1984. She has authored, co-authored, contributed to, and ghost written more than forty volumes on computer subjects. She is a frequent contributor to national magazines on computer topics, writing reviews and articles, and is a contributing editor for Windows 2000 Magazine and Windows NT Magazine. Conrad Carlberg (S. Carlsbad, CA) is a former Microsoft MVP for Excel.
- Author(s)Conrad George Carlberg,Kathy Ivens
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication27/03/2001
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleThe Complete Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1343 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.