All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's the use of putting out reports that no one reads? Properly created dashboards are graphical representations that put data in a context for your audience, and they look really cool! How cool? You'll find out when you see the dazzling examples in Excel 2007 Dashboards & Reports For Dummies.
- Author BiographyMichael Alexander is a Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) with over 14 years experience consulting and developing office solutions. He is the author/co-author of several books on business analysis using Microsoft Excel and Access. Michael is one of 96 Microsoft Excel MVPs worldwide who has been recognized for his contributions to the Excel community. He is also the principal player behind DataPigTechnologies.com, a site that offers video tutorials to beginning and intermediate Excel and Access users. He currently lives in Frisco, Texas where he works as a Senior Program Manager for a top technology firm. Michael can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Michael Alexander
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/03/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight534 g
- Width189 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.