Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £40.40Trending at £41.79
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
About this product
- DescriptionExcel is a powerful learning and problem-solving tool that can help students grasp statistics. This, though, is the first text to focus on the many applications of the 2007 version to quantitative analysis in business studies and other social science subjects.
- Author BiographyAt the beginning of his academic career, Prof. Quirk spent six years in educational research at The American Institutes for Research and Educational Testing Service. He then taught Social Psychology, Educational Psychology, General Psychology, and Social Science Research Methods at Principia College, and is currently a Professor of Marketing in the George Herbert Walker School of Business & Technology at Webster University based in St. Louis, Missouri (USA) where he teaches Marketing Statistics, Marketing Research, and Pricing Strategies. He has written 60+ textbook supplements in Marketing and Management, published 20+ articles in professional journals, and presented 20+ papers at professional meetings. He holds a B.S. in Mathematics from John Carroll University, both an M.A. in Education and a Ph.D. in Educational Psychology from Stanford University, and an M.B.A. from The University of Missouri-St. Louis.
- Author(s)Thomas J. Quirk
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note164 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.