Excel 2010 for Social Science Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems by Thomas J. Quirk (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £30.66Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
- £20.36Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplaining statistical theory and formulas without recourse to complex mathematics, this text deploys exemplars, screenshots and exercises to show just how adaptable Excel 2010 can be to solving statistical problems in a range of social science subjects.
- Author BiographyAt the beginning of his academic career, Prof. Quirk spent six years in educational research at The American Institutes for Research and Educational Testing Service. He then taught Social Psychology, Educational Psychology, General Psychology, Marketing, Management, and Accounting at Principia College, and is currently a Professor of Marketing in the George Herbert Walker School of Business & Technology at Webster University based in St. Louis, Missouri (USA) where he teaches Marketing Statistics, Marketing Research, and Pricing Strategies. He has written 60+ textbook supplements in Marketing and Management, published 20+ articles in professional journals, and presented 20+ papers at professional meetings. He holds a B.S. in Mathematics from John Carroll University, both an M.A. in Education and a Ph.D. in Educational Psychology from Stanford University, and an M.B.A. from The University of Missouri-St. Louis.
- Author(s)Thomas J. Quirk
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note164 Illustrations, color; XII, 223 p. 164 illus. in color.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.