Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Howard F. Horton,Meghan H. Quirk,Thomas J. Quirk
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication09/08/2016
- Series TitleExcel for Statistics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note162 Illustrations, color; 2 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 248 p. 164 illus., 162 illus. in color.
- Weight487 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Sample size, mean, standard deviation, standard error of the mean.- Random number generator.- Confidence interval about the mean using the TINV function and hypothesis testing.- One-group t-test for the mean.- Two-group t-test of the difference of the means for independent groups.- Correlation and simple linear regression.- Multiple correlation and multiple regression.- One-way analysis of variance (ANOVA)� .- Appendix A.- Appendix B.- Appendix C.- Appendix D.- Appendix E.- Index.�
- Author BiographyProf. Tom Quirk spent six years in educational research at The American Institutes for Research and Educational Testing Service. He is Professor of Marketing in the Walker School of Business & Technology at Webster University in St. Louis, Missouri (USA). He holds a B.S. in Mathematics from John Carroll University, both an M.A. in Education and a Ph.D. in Educational Psychology from Stanford University, and an MBA from The University of Missouri-St. Louis. Dr. Meghan Quirk holds a Ph.D. in Biological Education and an M.A. in Biological Sciences from the University of Northern Colorado (UNC) and a B.A. in Biology and Religion at Principia College in Elsah, Illinois. She has co-authored an article on shortgrass steppe ecosystems in Photochemistry & Photobiology. She was a National Science Foundation Fellow GK-12, and currently teaches science in Bailey, Colorado. Howard F. Horton holds an MS in Biological Sciences from the University of Northern Colorado (UNC) and a BS in Biological Sciences from Mesa State College. He has worked on research projects in Pawnee National Grasslands and Long-Term Ecological Research at Toolik Lake, Alaska. He has co-authored articles in The International Journal of Speleology and The Journal of Cave and Karst Studies. He was a National Science Foundation Fellow GK-12. He is currently the Angler Outreach Coordinator with Colorado Parks and Wildlife.
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.54Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.