All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to use Excel dashboards and reports to better conceptualize data Updated for all the latest features and capabilities of Excel 2013, this go-to resource provides you with in-depth coverage of the individual functions and tools that can be used to create compelling Excel reports.
- Author BiographyMichael Alexander is a Microsoft MVP who has written several books on advanced business analysis with Access and Excel, including 101 Ready-To-Use Excel Macros and the Access 2013 Bible. A consultant and developer, he offers workshops and webinars through www.datapigtechnologies.com. John Walkenbach, aka Mr. Spreadsheet, has written hundreds of articles and over 50 books, including multiple editions of the bestselling Excel Bible. He also created the award-winning Power Utility Pak.
- Author(s)John Walkenbach,Michael Alexander
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Series TitleMr. Spreadsheet's Bookshelf
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight576 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.