All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster two of the most powerful features of Excel Even if you use Excel all the time, you may not be up to speed on two of Excel's most useful features.
- Author BiographyPaul McFedries is a full-time technical writer. Paul has been authoring computer books since 1991 and he has more than 70 books to his credit. Paul's books have sold more than three million copies worldwide. These books include the Wiley titles Teach Yourself VISUALLY Excel 2010; Excel 2010 Visual Quick Tips; Teach Yourself VISUALLY Windows 7; and Teach Yourself VISUALLY Office 2008 for Mac . Paul is also the proprietor of Word Spy (www.wordspy.com and twitter.com/wordspy), a Web site that tracks new words and phrases as they enter the language. Paul invites you to drop by his personal Web site at www.mcfedries.com or to follow him on Twitter at twitter.com/paulmcf.
- Author(s)Paul McFedries
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Series TitleVisual Blueprint
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight598 g
- Width185 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.