All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLondon's acclaimed bakery Baker & Spice offers a number of tempting treats - fresh apple and plum tarts, little tarts filled with rich lemon curd, chocolate and caramel cakes. This book helps the home cook to recreate some of the favourite recipes in the comfort of their own kitchen.
- Author BiographyBaker & Spice opened in September 1995 and quickly established itself as an innovative food shop with its own kitchens and amazing bakery. Now with three shops, and a fourth soon to open, it is a focus for the local community, as well as having a worldwide reputation for exceptional breads, cakes and pastries. Dan Lepard is regarded as one of the finest bakers in the world. An artisan baker by training, he has refined his craft by working with great bakers all over the world. He has worked at some of London's hottest restaurants including Alastair Little, St John, Zafferano, Coast, The Sugar Club, Lola's, Mezzo and Locanda Locatelli. As a consultant baker he played an important role in the success of Baker & Spice. His previous books include Baking with Passion and The Handmade Loaf. Richard Whittington is a food writer with an excellent reputation. He has written many books about food and cooking including Alastair Little: Keep it Simple, Cutting Edge: A Cook's Californian Inspiration and Home Food. His collaborative work includes Baking with Passion, Food of the Sun, Quaglino's: The Cookbook, and Fusions.
- Author(s)Dan Lepard,Richard Whittington
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2007
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/06/2015
- Content Noteillustrations over 50 specially commissioned photographs
- Weight420 g
- Width160 mm
- Height213 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.