All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExceptional Music Pedagogy for Children with Exceptionalities: International Perspectives offers readers in music education, music therapy, and music in special education communities a new, important, and globally-informed resource for effective music pedagogies in theory and practice.
- Author BiographyDeborah VanderLinde Blair is Associate Professor of Music Education and Coordinator of Undergraduate Music Education at Oakland University, Rochester, MI. She also serves as Associate Editor for the International Journal of Education and the Arts. Kimberly McCord is Professor of Music Education at Illinois State University. She is the past chair of the ISME Commission on Music in Special Education, Music Therapy and Music Medicine and the founder and past chair of the National Association for Music Education Special Research Interest Group on Children with Exceptionalities.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication20/11/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight498 g
- Width170 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDeborah VanderLinde Blair,Kimberly A. McCord
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £18.13
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
- £13.28Trending at £14.55
- £16.71Trending at £17.94
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.