CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight421 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byChi-Wa Yuen,Lok Sang Ho
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- Table Of ContentsList of Contributors. Foreword; A. Razin. Acknowledgements. 1. Introduction; Lok-Sang Ho, Chi-wa Yuen. Part 1: The Asian Currency Crisis: Responses and Policy Options. 2. Lessons from the Asian Financial Crisis, and the Prospects for Resuming High Growth; Wing Thye Woo. 3. Financial Market Stability, Monetary Policy, and the IMF; J. Stiglitz. 4. The IMF Approach to the Asian Currency Crises: An Alternative View; C. Adams. 5. Does Asia Need a Common Currency?R. Mundell. 6. Recommending a Currency Basket System for Emerging East Asia; M. Kawai. Part 2: Monetary Policy, Exchange Rate Regimes, and Macroeconomic Stability. 7. A Comparative Analysis of Exchange Rate Regimes; N. Yoshino, et al. 8. Bringing about Realistic Exchange Rates: A Post-Asian Financial Crisis Perspective; Lok Sang Ho. 9. Contemplating the Credibility of Currency Boards; C. Ho. 10. Currency Board, Asian Financial Crisis, and the Case for Put Options; F.T. Lui, et al. 11. The Currency Board in Hong Kong: Operational Weaknesses and a Proposed Refinement Scheme; A.W.H. Chan. Postscript. Understanding Crises; Chi-Wa Yuen. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.