All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionPresents insights into how Athenians thought about the institution of marriage, gleaned from the plays of Sophocles.
- Author BiographyKirk Ormand is a professor of classics at Oberlin College. His books include Exchange and the Maiden: Marriage in Sophoclean Tragedy and Ancient Sex: New Essays.
- Author(s)Kirk Ormand
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1998
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1999
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Weight822 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.