All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £26.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/02/1984
- Series TitleTopics in Applied Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note8 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 274 p. 8 illus.
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byC. K. Rhodes
- Edition Statement2nd, enlarged ed.
- Table Of ContentsElectronic structure and radiative transitions of excimer systems.- The rare gas excimers.- Rare gas halogen excimers.- Metal vapor excimers.- Triatomic rare-gas-halide excimers.- High-spectral-brightness excimer systems.- Applications of excimer systems.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.