All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionShows how you can combine ICT with the four-stage Accelerated Learning Cycle on a daily basis. Containing examples of successful teaching practices, this book presents a range of activities for science lessons, from experiments that incorporate applications as simple as Word to interactive virtual laboratories. It is accompanied by a CD-ROM.
- Author BiographyFergus Hegarty is currently an advanced skills trainer at Cramlington Community High School. He is also a trainer for the Gatsby Foundation delivering TEEP (Teacher Effectiveness Enhancement Programme). Ken Brechin is an advanced skills teacher and has been head of science at Cramlington Community High School for five years.
- Author(s)Fergus Hegarty,Ken Brechin
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/07/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintNetwork Continuum Education
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.