Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis interdisciplinary book surveys new developments in physics, including nuclear structure physics and superheavy elements. Coverage ranges from quantum electrodynamics of strong fields protein folding and on magnetoreception in birds and many other animals.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Walter Greiner Frankfurt Institute for Advanced Studies (FIAS) Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universitat Ruth-Moufang-Str. 1 60438 Frankfurt am Main Germany
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- Series TitleFIAS Interdisciplinary Science Series
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content NoteXII, 519 p.
- Weight955 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byWalter Greiner
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.